What happens when years and years…and YEARS of hard work, diplomacy, politics and passion for your city finally come together? You get the Division Triangle Gateway. This piece of public property is located at one of Spokane’s busiest intersections. It’s also the gateway to the downtown core and announces the Convention Center District. Local artist Ken Speiring designed and produced the showpiece sculpture at the center of the project, “Dance of the Red Band”. This piece is stunning by day and breathtaking by night, with the high tech computerized lighting system that has nearly infinite lighting scheme possibilities.
We would like to offer our sincere thanks to the following people and entities for the honor we had in General Contracting this project:
– SPVV Landscape Architects
– Spokane Public Facilities District
– Ken Spiering and his assistant Brook Auston
– WSU, the Downtown Spokane Partnership, WASHDOT, and the City of Spokane
– And a VERY Special thanks to the citizens of Spokane who faithfully, selflessly, tirelessly drove by our construction site giving us nods, honks, waves and shouts of approval!